CAREERS AT DAYLIGHT FOODS
We're headquartered at the entrance of the Silicon Valley, Milpitas!
Now Hiring: Delivery Driver
At Daylight Foods our mission is to make lives better by providing healthy, local, and safe food. By joining our team, our delivery drivers are a key component to achieving our mission. You will be directly involved in feeding thousands of children healthy local and safe produce that otherwise may not be available to them. You will be responsible for delivering food products to our various customers. This requires using excellent customer service skills. We deliver locally, so you will be home evenings and Sundays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Make deliveries on assigned routes within predetermined delivery windows.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and Daylight Foods policies and procedures.
- Complete Department of Transportation (DOT) logs (electronic or manual as required), company vehicle maintenance reports and reconcile with appropriate company representative as required.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License or Class C with a “clean” driving record (Including: no DUI)
- 2 year commercial driving experience
- Able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations.
- Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check)
Required license or certification:
- Commercial Driver’s License
Class A and B drivers salary range is between $2100-2500 biweekly